Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED participated in the 14th annual conference of the Moscow Higher School for Social and Economic Studies “Trends in education”. This year the theme for the conference was federal educational standards that were introduced to the educational practice not so long ago.
Federal educational standards were introduced a few years ago, but we can already discuss its it’s implementation in pre-school and primary education, issues and differences between expectations and reality. Also the conference covered standards for professional (vocational) education.
Conference was attended by more than 400 participants from Moscow, Russian regions and other countries. Among participants there were representatives of Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation, Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, World Bank Russia country office. The conference applied last year format of work when sessions were shorten in favour of round tables which could provide the recommendations for managing authorities.
Themes for round tables included discussions of necessity for measurement of personal results, questions of correlation between formal standards and de-facto standards, issues of standards implementation in schools of difficult social conditions, educational standards for pre-school education and others.
Conference publications digest as well as videos will be available on the web site of the Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic studies within a month.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019