On 14th – 15th of November 2016 in Yerevan Armenia the 1st Annual Conference within Technical Assistance to Support Russia Education Aid for Development Program was held. The conference was organized by the Moscow office of the World Bank and Center for International Cooperation in Education development CICED.
On the first day of the conference a round table discussion was held under the chairmanship of Victor Bolotov “The Long-term consequences of short-term political decisions in the field of evaluation of educational achievements of students“, followed by workshops of internationally recognized experts on issues of high-stakes exams in different countries, and workshop on formative assessment presented by prof. William Boyle, working groups to discuss the procedures of intercountry research CICED have been conducted.
On the second day of the conference participants joined a round table discussion of issues related to the localization of tools to assess the IC literacy of 14 – 16 year old graduates of the secondary school Workshops presented by the leading Russian developers of assessment tools were held, Expert Council of the READ Program was held.
In frameworks of the conference the presentation of the 2nd circle READ program launch and procedures was organized by the representatives of the world Bank in Washington, Marguerite Clarke, senior specialist in education and Luis Benveniste, Manager of practices. The conference was attended by representatives of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Armenia, the World Bank, the National assessment centers of CIS countries, leading Russian and international experts in the field of education quality assessment.
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022