On 14th – 15th of November 2016 in Yerevan Armenia the 1st Annual Conference within Technical Assistance to Support Russia Education Aid for Development Program was held. The conference was organized by the Moscow office of the World Bank and Center for International Cooperation in Education development CICED.
On the first day of the conference a round table discussion was held under the chairmanship of Victor Bolotov “The Long-term consequences of short-term political decisions in the field of evaluation of educational achievements of students“, followed by workshops of internationally recognized experts on issues of high-stakes exams in different countries, and workshop on formative assessment presented by prof. William Boyle, working groups to discuss the procedures of intercountry research CICED have been conducted.
On the second day of the conference participants joined a round table discussion of issues related to the localization of tools to assess the IC literacy of 14 – 16 year old graduates of the secondary school Workshops presented by the leading Russian developers of assessment tools were held, Expert Council of the READ Program was held.
In frameworks of the conference the presentation of the 2nd circle READ program launch and procedures was organized by the representatives of the world Bank in Washington, Marguerite Clarke, senior specialist in education and Luis Benveniste, Manager of practices. The conference was attended by representatives of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Armenia, the World Bank, the National assessment centers of CIS countries, leading Russian and international experts in the field of education quality assessment.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019