On 14th – 15th of November 2016 in Yerevan Armenia the 1st Annual Conference within Technical Assistance to Support Russia Education Aid for Development Program was held. The conference was organized by the Moscow office of the World Bank and Center for International Cooperation in Education development CICED.
On the first day of the conference a round table discussion was held under the chairmanship of Victor Bolotov “The Long-term consequences of short-term political decisions in the field of evaluation of educational achievements of students“, followed by workshops of internationally recognized experts on issues of high-stakes exams in different countries, and workshop on formative assessment presented by prof. William Boyle, working groups to discuss the procedures of intercountry research CICED have been conducted.
On the second day of the conference participants joined a round table discussion of issues related to the localization of tools to assess the IC literacy of 14 – 16 year old graduates of the secondary school Workshops presented by the leading Russian developers of assessment tools were held, Expert Council of the READ Program was held.
In frameworks of the conference the presentation of the 2nd circle READ program launch and procedures was organized by the representatives of the world Bank in Washington, Marguerite Clarke, senior specialist in education and Luis Benveniste, Manager of practices. The conference was attended by representatives of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Armenia, the World Bank, the National assessment centers of CIS countries, leading Russian and international experts in the field of education quality assessment.
- Join RTI International and NISSEM for a panel discussion on Social-Emotional Learning: From Policy to Practice 06.12.2019
- Discussion of the prospects of using SAM tool for development of classroom assessment was held at EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- Test items development training was held as part of the EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- IRSA study workgroup meeting 25.11.2019
- VIII annual international EAOKO conference was held is Minsk 25.11.2019
- Harry Patrinos speech on achievements and future of READ program 25.11.2019
- World Bank representatives speak on READ program importance for education development 24.11.2019
- READ partner countries representatives report on cooperation with the READ program 24.11.2019
- Reforming examinations: READ partner countries share experience 23.11.2019
- “Public examinations examined” book presented at READ conference 22.11.2019