We bring to your attention a series of interviews with leading international experts in the field of education, speakers of Edcrunch-2018 – conference on new educational technologies.
EdX founder Anant Agarwal, founder of Woolf’s first blockchain-university, Joshua Broggie, director of training and data analysis at Age of Learning, Elizabeth Owen, head of teaching effectiveness at the University of Central Florida Charles Juban, general director of the International Community of Educational Technologies in ISTE Robin Goldberg. They discuss trends in modern education, digitalization and online learning, as well as how big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other technologies change the learning process and education in general.
A series of interviews prepared by the University “20.35” and published here.
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020