We bring to your attention a series of interviews with leading international experts in the field of education, speakers of Edcrunch-2018 – conference on new educational technologies.
EdX founder Anant Agarwal, founder of Woolf’s first blockchain-university, Joshua Broggie, director of training and data analysis at Age of Learning, Elizabeth Owen, head of teaching effectiveness at the University of Central Florida Charles Juban, general director of the International Community of Educational Technologies in ISTE Robin Goldberg. They discuss trends in modern education, digitalization and online learning, as well as how big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other technologies change the learning process and education in general.
A series of interviews prepared by the University “20.35” and published here.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021