We bring to your attention a series of interviews with leading international experts in the field of education, speakers of Edcrunch-2018 – conference on new educational technologies.
EdX founder Anant Agarwal, founder of Woolf’s first blockchain-university, Joshua Broggie, director of training and data analysis at Age of Learning, Elizabeth Owen, head of teaching effectiveness at the University of Central Florida Charles Juban, general director of the International Community of Educational Technologies in ISTE Robin Goldberg. They discuss trends in modern education, digitalization and online learning, as well as how big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other technologies change the learning process and education in general.
A series of interviews prepared by the University “20.35” and published here.
- 21st Century Skills were brought together in a system 18.10.2019
- Discussion of updated version of Federal State Education Standards took place in Moscow 16.10.2019
- VIII Annual international conference of Eurasian Association for education quality assessment (EAOKO) will be held on November 14-15 in Minsk 14.10.2019
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019