In December 2018, with the support of CICED in Moscow, the scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the educational system of Elkonin – Davydov was held. The topic of the conference was “Developing Education: yesterday, today, tomorrow”.
During the conference presentations of leading scientists and specialists devoted to the analysis of history of the system in school practice were made. Also conference included presentations on influence of the DE on the development of modern educational practice, including theoretical developments and the practice of implementing of the DE. A large block of the conference was devoted to workshops with the participation of children and parents on various areas of developmental education.
Alexey Vorontsov, the general director of the Open Institute “Developing Education”, indicated that this year marks 60 years since the laboratory of Dmitry Elkonin was established on the basis of school No. 91. From this moment on, the Elkonin-Davydov educational system is being counted. “The conference solved three problems: we summarized what was done in science and practice during this time, what is now and where we are going next. The main point was to understand what role the Elkonin-Davydov system can play in the development of education today. ”
Vladimir Lvovsky, head of the laboratory for designing the activity content of education at the Institute of System Projects at Moscow City University, noted that in spite of the jubilee conference, in fact, it was held in working mode: “We have published the report of Vladimir Vladimirovich Repkin. Galina Anatolievna Tsukerman told about the new primer. Many participants came: from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Izhevsk, Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk and other cities. These are managers, teachers, psychologists, various specialists.”
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021