The first READ Trust Fund Program supported the development of the World Bank’s Systems Approach for Better Education Results (SABER)-Student Assessment website, which collects and publishes comparative ratings and data on assessment systems around the world.
Website visitors can find information on the quality of classroom assessment, public examinations, and national and international assessment activity in each country as well as free publications, resources, and diagnostic tools.
The UNESCO Institute for Statistics Catalogue of Learning Assessments provides descriptive, comparable information on public examinations and national and international assessments in countries across the world.
A companion Database of Learning Assessments also provides standardized information on around 100 public examinations and national learning assessments.
The information prepared using materials published in the March 2017 Newsletter of READ Trust Fund.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019