The first READ Trust Fund Program supported the development of the World Bank’s Systems Approach for Better Education Results (SABER)-Student Assessment website, which collects and publishes comparative ratings and data on assessment systems around the world.
Website visitors can find information on the quality of classroom assessment, public examinations, and national and international assessment activity in each country as well as free publications, resources, and diagnostic tools.
The UNESCO Institute for Statistics Catalogue of Learning Assessments provides descriptive, comparable information on public examinations and national and international assessments in countries across the world.
A companion Database of Learning Assessments also provides standardized information on around 100 public examinations and national learning assessments.
The information prepared using materials published in the March 2017 Newsletter of READ Trust Fund.
- Join RTI International and NISSEM for a panel discussion on Social-Emotional Learning: From Policy to Practice 06.12.2019
- Discussion of the prospects of using SAM tool for development of classroom assessment was held at EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- Test items development training was held as part of the EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- IRSA study workgroup meeting 25.11.2019
- VIII annual international EAOKO conference was held is Minsk 25.11.2019
- Harry Patrinos speech on achievements and future of READ program 25.11.2019
- World Bank representatives speak on READ program importance for education development 24.11.2019
- READ partner countries representatives report on cooperation with the READ program 24.11.2019
- Reforming examinations: READ partner countries share experience 23.11.2019
- “Public examinations examined” book presented at READ conference 22.11.2019