We are happy to announce that in continuation of the series of educational distant schools on the assessment in secondary education 4 more schools are being prepared and will start shortly:
1. The content and organization of the formative assessment of the students and the teacher (inclassroom assessment) in different levels of the secondary education.
2. Formation of the self-assessment of primary school students.
3. Projecting and approbation of the three-level tasks in educational process in different levels of education.
4. Содержание и формы организации промежуточной аттестации учащихся на разных уровнях школьного образования.
Schools will be organized as series of webinars, each of 1,5 hour long. Approximate duration of schools is 5 days. Participation in schools are free. At the end of the schools participants will receive certificates on further in profession training.
We will inform you on the dates of each school. Please, follow us on social networks and check back our site.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019