We are happy to announce that in continuation of the series of educational distant schools on the assessment in secondary education 4 more schools are being prepared and will start shortly:
1. The content and organization of the formative assessment of the students and the teacher (inclassroom assessment) in different levels of the secondary education.
2. Formation of the self-assessment of primary school students.
3. Projecting and approbation of the three-level tasks in educational process in different levels of education.
4. Содержание и формы организации промежуточной аттестации учащихся на разных уровнях школьного образования.
Schools will be organized as series of webinars, each of 1,5 hour long. Approximate duration of schools is 5 days. Participation in schools are free. At the end of the schools participants will receive certificates on further in profession training.
We will inform you on the dates of each school. Please, follow us on social networks and check back our site.
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022