The 5th EdCrunch Global Conference on Education Technologies has started in Moscow. About 5 thousand visitors, 20 thousand online listeners, more than 300 Russian and foreign speakers and 50 industry companies take part in it.
The EdCrunch2018 V Global Conference on Technology in Education is held under the motto “Transform Data”. It is dedicated to the latest research and practical solutions in the field of work with big data in education: from methods of collecting and analyzing educational statistics to the use of blockchain technologies and artificial intelligence in the educational process.
EdCrunch2018 guests will receive specialized tracks covering more than 15 areas of education: “Children and Technologies”, “Digital School”, “Digital University”, “New Technologies in Corporate Training”, “EdTech startups: sales and marketing”, as well as an exhibition of technologies and technological solutions in education EdTech Alley. More than three hundred foreign and Russian speakers, world-renowned specialists in the field of online education, educational analytics, school and preschool pedagogy, corporate education and HR, educational IT solutions, will speak at the conference.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019