We bring to your attention the 20th graduation of the HSE National Research University, the series Modern Education Analytics.
The issue contains materials whose task is to present an overview of Russia’s positions in various international monitoring as the most obvious indicators of global competitiveness, critically analyze them in order to answer the substantive question: how to determine the level of real global competitiveness of Russian education at each level of education? Without an answer to this question, it is impossible to choose the right directions to concentrate efforts on the development of Russian education in conditions of limited resources.
The issue can be found on the link.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019