The Russian Union of Youth and the Russian Knowledge Society, with the support of Rosobrnadzor, will hold a series of strategic sessions “Graduates of general education organizations about education”. The purpose of the sessions is to include students in the design of the future of the Russian school.
The participants of the sessions will be students of the first and third years of higher education – recent school graduates who received 100 points on the basis of passing the unified state examination on one or several subjects in 2016-2018. The main task of the organizers is to find out how the former students are satisfied with the quality of education. The result of the cycle of events will be a package of proposals from students on the development of the general education system.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021