The Russian Union of Youth and the Russian Knowledge Society, with the support of Rosobrnadzor, will hold a series of strategic sessions “Graduates of general education organizations about education”. The purpose of the sessions is to include students in the design of the future of the Russian school.
The participants of the sessions will be students of the first and third years of higher education – recent school graduates who received 100 points on the basis of passing the unified state examination on one or several subjects in 2016-2018. The main task of the organizers is to find out how the former students are satisfied with the quality of education. The result of the cycle of events will be a package of proposals from students on the development of the general education system.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019