The Russian Union of Youth and the Russian Knowledge Society, with the support of Rosobrnadzor, will hold a series of strategic sessions “Graduates of general education organizations about education”. The purpose of the sessions is to include students in the design of the future of the Russian school.
The participants of the sessions will be students of the first and third years of higher education – recent school graduates who received 100 points on the basis of passing the unified state examination on one or several subjects in 2016-2018. The main task of the organizers is to find out how the former students are satisfied with the quality of education. The result of the cycle of events will be a package of proposals from students on the development of the general education system.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019