Education theorists around the world argue about how to define the the 21st century skills and how to develop them in school. A group of researchers from the Higher School of Economics Institute of Education (Marina Pinskaya, Alexandra Mikhailova, Nadezhda Avdeenko), Moscow City University and the Institute of Educational Development Strategies of the Russian Academy of Education approached this problem from a practical point of view. They offered a certain format of schoolwork that would be accessible to most teachers and children, and tested it in ten schools.
The results of the study are summarized in the article “Creativity for everyone: introducing the development of skills of the 21st century into the practice of Russian schools”, published in the latest issue of the journal “Issues of Education”.
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020