Education theorists around the world argue about how to define the the 21st century skills and how to develop them in school. A group of researchers from the Higher School of Economics Institute of Education (Marina Pinskaya, Alexandra Mikhailova, Nadezhda Avdeenko), Moscow City University and the Institute of Educational Development Strategies of the Russian Academy of Education approached this problem from a practical point of view. They offered a certain format of schoolwork that would be accessible to most teachers and children, and tested it in ten schools.
The results of the study are summarized in the article “Creativity for everyone: introducing the development of skills of the 21st century into the practice of Russian schools”, published in the latest issue of the journal “Issues of Education”.
- 21st Century Skills were brought together in a system 18.10.2019
- Discussion of updated version of Federal State Education Standards took place in Moscow 16.10.2019
- VIII Annual international conference of Eurasian Association for education quality assessment (EAOKO) will be held on November 14-15 in Minsk 14.10.2019
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019