Educational organizations of the Russian Federation will take part in the National Study on the Quality of Education in the subject “Geography” in classes 7 and 10, which will be held on October 16 and 18, 2018.
The study will take place as part of the implementation of the project “Organizing and conducting activities to assess the quality of general school education in the Russian Federation in 2018”.
Information about the study, including guidance materials, is posted on the information resource: https://www.eduniko.ru/geografiya
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019