Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD has launched an interactive map for Programme for International Student Assessment PISA 2015 results. The map presents the results by country, region and assessed subjects. It also allows results comparision between countries and regions.
The map is available here: http://www.oecd.org/pisa/
Approximately 540 000 students completed the PISA assessment in 2015, representing about 29 million 15-year-olds in the schools of the 72 participating countries and economies.
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022