International conference “The results of TIMSS and PISA 2015 and the factors influencing changes in the education system” was held in Moscow on 1st of February 2017. It was attended by representatives from more than 30 countries and all regions of Russia.
Participants discussed the results of international comparative research of education quality, their practical use, the influence of transformations in the educational systems on the level of preparation of students.
By the results of TIMMS and PISA 2015 Russia confirmed its leading position in mathematics and science education.
Positive impact on the quality of education in Russia was made after the introduction of new state educational standards, introduction of national examinations in grades 9 and 11 and objective assessment of graduates by Unified States Exam and hard work that was performed on the results of this assessment.
The representatives of Israel, Lithuania, Turkey, Estonia and Germany presented the results of their countries in international studies and factors that influenced changes in education. Russian officials presented the reforms conducted in the school system of Moscow that allowed city schools to become one of the world leading.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019