International conference “The results of TIMSS and PISA 2015 and the factors influencing changes in the education system” was held in Moscow on 1st of February 2017. It was attended by representatives from more than 30 countries and all regions of Russia.
Participants discussed the results of international comparative research of education quality, their practical use, the influence of transformations in the educational systems on the level of preparation of students.
By the results of TIMMS and PISA 2015 Russia confirmed its leading position in mathematics and science education.
Positive impact on the quality of education in Russia was made after the introduction of new state educational standards, introduction of national examinations in grades 9 and 11 and objective assessment of graduates by Unified States Exam and hard work that was performed on the results of this assessment.
The representatives of Israel, Lithuania, Turkey, Estonia and Germany presented the results of their countries in international studies and factors that influenced changes in education. Russian officials presented the reforms conducted in the school system of Moscow that allowed city schools to become one of the world leading.
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022