The IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, organized with the support of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, the Federal Institute for the Assessment of the Quality of Education (FIOKO) and the Moscow Center for the Quality of Education (ICSCO) will convene on 30-31 August in Moscow is the leading international and Russian experts in education.
The second year in a row the conference will be held within the framework of the forum “City of Education” at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements.
The main topics for discussion will be: the content of education and educational standards in the future until 2030, the adaptation of the content of preschool and primary education, the formation of an electronic educational environment, the requirements that must be presented to learning outcomes in a changing world. Participants will also discuss the topic of continuing education and analysis of adult competencies, the problems of implementing educational reforms.
The head of the Rosoboradzor Sergei Kravtsov and the director of the Department of Education and Skills of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Andreas Schleicher will do presentations. Participants of the conference will be global and Russian experts in the field of research and assessment of the quality of education, educational policy, representatives of international associations, legislators, heads of educational organizations, ministries and departments.
To be accredited for participation in the IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, please visit https://moscowglobalforum.ru/register/ (section “Register” → “Registration of Mass Media”) until August 28.
The beginning of the plenary session is August 31 – 11:00.
Sections time-table on August 30:
“Pre-school education”, “Education 2030” – from 12:30
“Primary education”, “Continuing education” – from 14:30.
Address: Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 119 (VDNKh), Pavilion No. 75.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019