The IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, organized with the support of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, the Federal Institute for the Assessment of the Quality of Education (FIOKO) and the Moscow Center for the Quality of Education (ICSCO) will convene on 30-31 August in Moscow is the leading international and Russian experts in education.
The second year in a row the conference will be held within the framework of the forum “City of Education” at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements.
The main topics for discussion will be: the content of education and educational standards in the future until 2030, the adaptation of the content of preschool and primary education, the formation of an electronic educational environment, the requirements that must be presented to learning outcomes in a changing world. Participants will also discuss the topic of continuing education and analysis of adult competencies, the problems of implementing educational reforms.
The head of the Rosoboradzor Sergei Kravtsov and the director of the Department of Education and Skills of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Andreas Schleicher will do presentations. Participants of the conference will be global and Russian experts in the field of research and assessment of the quality of education, educational policy, representatives of international associations, legislators, heads of educational organizations, ministries and departments.
To be accredited for participation in the IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, please visit https://moscowglobalforum.ru/register/ (section “Register” → “Registration of Mass Media”) until August 28.
The beginning of the plenary session is August 31 – 11:00.
Sections time-table on August 30:
“Pre-school education”, “Education 2030” – from 12:30
“Primary education”, “Continuing education” – from 14:30.
Address: Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 119 (VDNKh), Pavilion No. 75.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021