The IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, organized with the support of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, the Federal Institute for the Assessment of the Quality of Education (FIOKO) and the Moscow Center for the Quality of Education (ICSCO) will convene on 30-31 August in Moscow is the leading international and Russian experts in education.
The second year in a row the conference will be held within the framework of the forum “City of Education” at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements.
The main topics for discussion will be: the content of education and educational standards in the future until 2030, the adaptation of the content of preschool and primary education, the formation of an electronic educational environment, the requirements that must be presented to learning outcomes in a changing world. Participants will also discuss the topic of continuing education and analysis of adult competencies, the problems of implementing educational reforms.
The head of the Rosoboradzor Sergei Kravtsov and the director of the Department of Education and Skills of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Andreas Schleicher will do presentations. Participants of the conference will be global and Russian experts in the field of research and assessment of the quality of education, educational policy, representatives of international associations, legislators, heads of educational organizations, ministries and departments.
To be accredited for participation in the IV International Conference “Education in the Modern World: Challenges, Evaluation, Solutions”, please visit https://moscowglobalforum.ru/register/ (section “Register” → “Registration of Mass Media”) until August 28.
The beginning of the plenary session is August 31 – 11:00.
Sections time-table on August 30:
“Pre-school education”, “Education 2030” – from 12:30
“Primary education”, “Continuing education” – from 14:30.
Address: Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 119 (VDNKh), Pavilion No. 75.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019