The Learning Metrics Task Force Final Report has been published. Russian and CIS experts of the Center for International Cooperation in Education Development participated in the works of the task force from the very beginning.
The titled of the report if “Champions for Learning: The Legacy of the Learning Metrics Task Force” and you can access the full report on the Center for Universal Education’s webpage: https://www.brookings.edu/research/champions-for-learning-the-legacy-of-the-learning-metrics-task-force/
The report features contributions from nearly twenty authors, including representatives from Learning Champions and LMTF member organizations. CUE also authored a blog piece on the report that you can read for a quick overview: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/education-plus-development/2016/11/16/champions-for-learning-the-power-of-partnerships-in-global-education/
This video explains the story of the LMTF and the Learning Champions through interviews with members and government officials. The video features footage from several LMTF meetings and site visits, including Livingstone, Zambia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Naivasha, Kenya; Tunis, Tunisia; and Kathmandu, Nepal.
The report and video have been the work of many months and the combined efforts of over two dozen individuals from a broad array of organizations. Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED is grateful to everyone who contributed to the LMTF over the past four years.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019