The Learning Metrics Task Force Final Report has been published. Russian and CIS experts of the Center for International Cooperation in Education Development participated in the works of the task force from the very beginning.
The titled of the report if “Champions for Learning: The Legacy of the Learning Metrics Task Force” and you can access the full report on the Center for Universal Education’s webpage: https://www.brookings.edu/research/champions-for-learning-the-legacy-of-the-learning-metrics-task-force/
The report features contributions from nearly twenty authors, including representatives from Learning Champions and LMTF member organizations. CUE also authored a blog piece on the report that you can read for a quick overview: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/education-plus-development/2016/11/16/champions-for-learning-the-power-of-partnerships-in-global-education/
This video explains the story of the LMTF and the Learning Champions through interviews with members and government officials. The video features footage from several LMTF meetings and site visits, including Livingstone, Zambia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Naivasha, Kenya; Tunis, Tunisia; and Kathmandu, Nepal.
The report and video have been the work of many months and the combined efforts of over two dozen individuals from a broad array of organizations. Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED is grateful to everyone who contributed to the LMTF over the past four years.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019