The Learning Metrics Task Force Final Report has been published. Russian and CIS experts of the Center for International Cooperation in Education Development participated in the works of the task force from the very beginning.
The titled of the report if “Champions for Learning: The Legacy of the Learning Metrics Task Force” and you can access the full report on the Center for Universal Education’s webpage: https://www.brookings.edu/research/champions-for-learning-the-legacy-of-the-learning-metrics-task-force/
The report features contributions from nearly twenty authors, including representatives from Learning Champions and LMTF member organizations. CUE also authored a blog piece on the report that you can read for a quick overview: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/education-plus-development/2016/11/16/champions-for-learning-the-power-of-partnerships-in-global-education/
This video explains the story of the LMTF and the Learning Champions through interviews with members and government officials. The video features footage from several LMTF meetings and site visits, including Livingstone, Zambia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Naivasha, Kenya; Tunis, Tunisia; and Kathmandu, Nepal.
The report and video have been the work of many months and the combined efforts of over two dozen individuals from a broad array of organizations. Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED is grateful to everyone who contributed to the LMTF over the past four years.
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022