UNESCO Institute for Statistics is developing the Global Education Data Portal (GEDP).
The new portal will be an area where the international community will be able to learn, communicate and unite. The portal will provide the most complete picture of what is happening in education around the world.
The portal’s authors have launched a survey and are planning to conduct an extensive study of potential users. Why do you collect data: for what purpose and which audience are you interested in? How do you prefer to share data and how do you need to package and display which features you find most useful? Which visualizations or dashboards work for you and your target audience? How do you now choose your data sources?
These and other questions can be answered in a poll and help the developers of a new global resource make it as convenient for the world community as possible.
Click here to take part in the study, it will last until October 5th.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019