UNESCO Institute for Statistics is developing the Global Education Data Portal (GEDP).
The new portal will be an area where the international community will be able to learn, communicate and unite. The portal will provide the most complete picture of what is happening in education around the world.
The portal’s authors have launched a survey and are planning to conduct an extensive study of potential users. Why do you collect data: for what purpose and which audience are you interested in? How do you prefer to share data and how do you need to package and display which features you find most useful? Which visualizations or dashboards work for you and your target audience? How do you now choose your data sources?
These and other questions can be answered in a poll and help the developers of a new global resource make it as convenient for the world community as possible.
Click here to take part in the study, it will last until October 5th.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019