UNESCO Institute for Statistics is developing the Global Education Data Portal (GEDP).
The new portal will be an area where the international community will be able to learn, communicate and unite. The portal will provide the most complete picture of what is happening in education around the world.
The portal’s authors have launched a survey and are planning to conduct an extensive study of potential users. Why do you collect data: for what purpose and which audience are you interested in? How do you prefer to share data and how do you need to package and display which features you find most useful? Which visualizations or dashboards work for you and your target audience? How do you now choose your data sources?
These and other questions can be answered in a poll and help the developers of a new global resource make it as convenient for the world community as possible.
Click here to take part in the study, it will last until October 5th.
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021
- Major Groups and other Stakeholders Webinar with President of ECOSOC 30.01.2021
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020