In order to assist researchers, students, graduates and all interested parties, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation prepared brief guidelines for authors of scientific articles.
In the guidelines you can find detailed information on the process for the preparation and editing of publications and articles in Russian-language journals indexed in international scientometric. Recommendations explain all details of the publishing process, procedures for reviewing and also standard requirements for the structure of a scientific article.
The Ministry hopes that this initiative will help to increase the publication activity of Russian scientific community and will also facilitate knowledge exchange, integration and scientific discussion.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019