In order to assist researchers, students, graduates and all interested parties, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation prepared brief guidelines for authors of scientific articles.
In the guidelines you can find detailed information on the process for the preparation and editing of publications and articles in Russian-language journals indexed in international scientometric. Recommendations explain all details of the publishing process, procedures for reviewing and also standard requirements for the structure of a scientific article.
The Ministry hopes that this initiative will help to increase the publication activity of Russian scientific community and will also facilitate knowledge exchange, integration and scientific discussion.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019