In order to assist researchers, students, graduates and all interested parties, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation prepared brief guidelines for authors of scientific articles.
In the guidelines you can find detailed information on the process for the preparation and editing of publications and articles in Russian-language journals indexed in international scientometric. Recommendations explain all details of the publishing process, procedures for reviewing and also standard requirements for the structure of a scientific article.
The Ministry hopes that this initiative will help to increase the publication activity of Russian scientific community and will also facilitate knowledge exchange, integration and scientific discussion.
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022