The Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science Rosobrnadzor reported the successful approbation of a new model of the Literature exam.
The USE exam on Literature has always been a subject for special criticism for the use of short simple answers. A new model of the exam involves choise and essay composition. Graduates will have a choice of topics for essays, including several genres and literary periods.
The representive sampling consisted of more than 1000 pupils in 60 schools of 30 Russia regions. The next stage of the approbation will be even wider. After it’s end the desicion on inroduction of the new exam will be made in 2018.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021