The Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science Rosobrnadzor reported the successful approbation of a new model of the Literature exam.
The USE exam on Literature has always been a subject for special criticism for the use of short simple answers. A new model of the exam involves choise and essay composition. Graduates will have a choice of topics for essays, including several genres and literary periods.
The representive sampling consisted of more than 1000 pupils in 60 schools of 30 Russia regions. The next stage of the approbation will be even wider. After it’s end the desicion on inroduction of the new exam will be made in 2018.
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022