The head of the Rosobrnadzor, Sergey Kravtsov, spoke about the current issues of control and supervisory activities in education in the coming years. The speech took place in the framework of the All-Russian meeting with the heads of state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the field of education “Prospects for the integration of control and supervisory activities and a unified system of education quality assessment” in February 2019.
The head of the Rosobrnadzor recalled that a uniform system for assessing the quality of education is being built in Russia, the All-Russian screening works are being put into regular mode, and the unified state examination is being objectively and systematically improved.
“We are moving to a risk-based model of control and supervisory activities. Evaluation of the quality of education will be laid in the new mechanisms of control and supervision in the education system. We must ensure this integration, ”said Sergey Kravtsov.
He said that Rosobrnadzor will continue to work on creating objective mechanisms for assessing the subject and methodological competencies of teachers. Among the promising areas of work is the assessment of the effectiveness of educational work in schools, the development of methods for evaluating “soft skills,” such as creativity or the ability to work in a team, the creation of centers of analytical work with the results of all assessment procedures in education.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019