The head of the Rosobrnadzor, Sergey Kravtsov, spoke about the current issues of control and supervisory activities in education in the coming years. The speech took place in the framework of the All-Russian meeting with the heads of state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the field of education “Prospects for the integration of control and supervisory activities and a unified system of education quality assessment” in February 2019.
The head of the Rosobrnadzor recalled that a uniform system for assessing the quality of education is being built in Russia, the All-Russian screening works are being put into regular mode, and the unified state examination is being objectively and systematically improved.
“We are moving to a risk-based model of control and supervisory activities. Evaluation of the quality of education will be laid in the new mechanisms of control and supervision in the education system. We must ensure this integration, ”said Sergey Kravtsov.
He said that Rosobrnadzor will continue to work on creating objective mechanisms for assessing the subject and methodological competencies of teachers. Among the promising areas of work is the assessment of the effectiveness of educational work in schools, the development of methods for evaluating “soft skills,” such as creativity or the ability to work in a team, the creation of centers of analytical work with the results of all assessment procedures in education.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021