This course of lectures addresses many of the most pressing issues in the field of international development assistance, which are considered from the standpoint of interdisciplinary analysis – economics, sociology, law, and political science.
This course of lectures addresses many of the most pressing issues in the field of international development assistance, which are considered from the standpoint of interdisciplinary analysis. Such an interdisciplinary approach reflects not only the diversity of professional interests of the project participants, but also the multidimensionality of the development process itself and the need to study the whole range of areas of economic and social transformation.
The course of lectures has a modular structure, which makes it possible to form curriculums of various duration and thematic specificities on its basis.
You can get acquainted with the course by the link.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019