This course of lectures addresses many of the most pressing issues in the field of international development assistance, which are considered from the standpoint of interdisciplinary analysis – economics, sociology, law, and political science.
This course of lectures addresses many of the most pressing issues in the field of international development assistance, which are considered from the standpoint of interdisciplinary analysis. Such an interdisciplinary approach reflects not only the diversity of professional interests of the project participants, but also the multidimensionality of the development process itself and the need to study the whole range of areas of economic and social transformation.
The course of lectures has a modular structure, which makes it possible to form curriculums of various duration and thematic specificities on its basis.
You can get acquainted with the course by the link.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019