United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), in collaboration with the UN Statistics Division (UNSD) and the UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) have launched a free online course «Understanding data and statistics better — for more effective SDG decision making».
This course is oriented on building a sound understanding of how better data can help develop more effective public policies and at the same time improving participants’ data processing skills.
The course is open for everybody and will last from April 9 till July 31. During the course participants will learn how to do interpretation, analysis, and presentation of data concerning the SDGs and generally national and sectoral policies implemented to achieve sustainable and inclusive development. The UNITAR certificate will be available for all successful participants.
If you wish to sign up for the course, please, follow this link
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022