United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), in collaboration with the UN Statistics Division (UNSD) and the UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) have launched a free online course «Understanding data and statistics better — for more effective SDG decision making».
This course is oriented on building a sound understanding of how better data can help develop more effective public policies and at the same time improving participants’ data processing skills.
The course is open for everybody and will last from April 9 till July 31. During the course participants will learn how to do interpretation, analysis, and presentation of data concerning the SDGs and generally national and sectoral policies implemented to achieve sustainable and inclusive development. The UNITAR certificate will be available for all successful participants.
If you wish to sign up for the course, please, follow this link
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019