United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), in collaboration with the UN Statistics Division (UNSD) and the UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) have launched a free online course «Understanding data and statistics better — for more effective SDG decision making».
This course is oriented on building a sound understanding of how better data can help develop more effective public policies and at the same time improving participants’ data processing skills.
The course is open for everybody and will last from April 9 till July 31. During the course participants will learn how to do interpretation, analysis, and presentation of data concerning the SDGs and generally national and sectoral policies implemented to achieve sustainable and inclusive development. The UNITAR certificate will be available for all successful participants.
If you wish to sign up for the course, please, follow this link
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021
- Major Groups and other Stakeholders Webinar with President of ECOSOC 30.01.2021
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020