The Master’s Program “World Economy” of the Moscow State University’s Economics Faculty invites all who interested to the lecture: “State and trends of international development assistance”:
- motivation of international donors to provide assistance;
- problems of aid effectiveness;
- the challenges that create the activity of new “donors” (China, Turkey, Brazil);
- prospects for multilateral cooperation in the field of assistance.
The speaker is Peter Harrold, Professor at the George Washington University (USA), former World Bank Director for Operational Policy. 30 years of practical experience in international development in Central Europe, Sri Lanka, Ghana and China.
Students will be able to ask questions and take part in the discussion.
The lecture will be held in English.
Date of the event: September 6, 2018, 15:40, Venue: P-7 Auditorium of the 3th MSU academic building.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019