The first congress of trainers-technologists of activity-related educational practices was held in June 2018. Scientists, leading specialists of education, managers, teachers, teachers of additional education, trainers-technologists gathered from different regions of the country: Yakutia, Buryatia, Naberezhnye Chelny, Volgograd, Barnaul, Moscow and Moscow region.
The event was opened with plenary reports by Boris Elkonin, Mikhail Klarin, Petr Nezhnov, on which the methodological foundations and world trends in the field of the activity approach were identified. Congress agenda included sessions and workshops, revealing the issues of implementing the activity approach in various subjects, evaluating the results of education. The plenary lectures, workshops and sections continued on the second day of the Congress and were devoted to the consideration of the cultural, historical and psychological pedagogical foundations of the activity approach, new forms and tools for its implementation.
The recording of the plenary sessions is available on the Youtube channel of the Author’s Club.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019