The first congress of trainers-technologists of activity-related educational practices was held in June 2018. Scientists, leading specialists of education, managers, teachers, teachers of additional education, trainers-technologists gathered from different regions of the country: Yakutia, Buryatia, Naberezhnye Chelny, Volgograd, Barnaul, Moscow and Moscow region.
The event was opened with plenary reports by Boris Elkonin, Mikhail Klarin, Petr Nezhnov, on which the methodological foundations and world trends in the field of the activity approach were identified. Congress agenda included sessions and workshops, revealing the issues of implementing the activity approach in various subjects, evaluating the results of education. The plenary lectures, workshops and sections continued on the second day of the Congress and were devoted to the consideration of the cultural, historical and psychological pedagogical foundations of the activity approach, new forms and tools for its implementation.
The recording of the plenary sessions is available on the Youtube channel of the Author’s Club.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019