On 30 of September 2019 International News Agency “Russia Today” hosted a round table, devoted to realization of activities in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project, which were encompassed by the Methodology and criteria of general education quality assessment based on international research in the sphere.
The event was held in collaboration with Federal Service of Supervision in the Sphere of Education and Science, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Federal Institute of Education Quality Assessment” (FSBI FIOCO) and “RIA Novosti” National News Agency
The keynote participants were
- Anzor Muzaev, deputy director of Federal Service of Supervision in the Sphere of Education and Science
- Sergei Stanchenko, FSBI FIOCO director
- Ilja Denisenko, deputy director of FIOCO
- Mikhail Kozhevnikov, president of “Prosveshchenie” holding
- Oleg Mosolov, director of Department of Education, Science and Youth Policy of Voronezh region
- Sergei Tarasov, chairman of Leningrad region General and Professional Education Committee
- Andrei Kashaev, rector of Ryazan Education Development Institute
Natalia Tyurina, director of education and social sphere projects department, Directorate of State Projects at “Russia Today” moderated the discussion.