The READ 2 Trust Fund will help countries to improve their capacity to monitor and support student learning through the design, implementation, and use of strong assessment systems. Eight countries have been selected to receive grants under the READ 2 Trust Fund Program: Armenia, Cambodia, India, the Kyrgyz Republic, Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, and Vietnam.
Overall, 17 country teams submitted proposals for a READ 2 grant. Each proposal underwent rigorous review by a team of independent experts. Shortlisted proposals were discussed and approved by the READ Council, which is made up of leaders from the World Bank and the Russian Federation.
Four countries on the approved list—Armenia, the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Vietnam—also received grants under READ 1. These countries will continue to build on their earlier work under READ 2.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019