A series of discussions on models of training in measurement in psychology and education took place at the HSE Institute of Education. Representatives of universities, research centers, education ministries of India, Mongolia, Nepal, Vietnam, Armenia, Tajikistan – the countries participating in the READ program got acquainted with the experience of the Master program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” and the graduate track “Measurements and Evaluation in Education”.
The HSE program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” was also created under the READ-1 program and since 2010 has been preparing psychometric researchers who professionally develop tests, exams, questionnaires, personnel selection tools and various methods for measuring and evaluating knowledge and competencies and psychological characteristics. At past meetings, representatives of the READ countries turned to the Russian experience and plan to increase cooperation, including joint research, student exchanges and internships.
Read more about the meeting in the HSE Institute of Education.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021