A series of discussions on models of training in measurement in psychology and education took place at the HSE Institute of Education. Representatives of universities, research centers, education ministries of India, Mongolia, Nepal, Vietnam, Armenia, Tajikistan – the countries participating in the READ program got acquainted with the experience of the Master program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” and the graduate track “Measurements and Evaluation in Education”.
The HSE program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” was also created under the READ-1 program and since 2010 has been preparing psychometric researchers who professionally develop tests, exams, questionnaires, personnel selection tools and various methods for measuring and evaluating knowledge and competencies and psychological characteristics. At past meetings, representatives of the READ countries turned to the Russian experience and plan to increase cooperation, including joint research, student exchanges and internships.
Read more about the meeting in the HSE Institute of Education.
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019