A series of discussions on models of training in measurement in psychology and education took place at the HSE Institute of Education. Representatives of universities, research centers, education ministries of India, Mongolia, Nepal, Vietnam, Armenia, Tajikistan – the countries participating in the READ program got acquainted with the experience of the Master program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” and the graduate track “Measurements and Evaluation in Education”.
The HSE program “Measurements in Psychology and Education” was also created under the READ-1 program and since 2010 has been preparing psychometric researchers who professionally develop tests, exams, questionnaires, personnel selection tools and various methods for measuring and evaluating knowledge and competencies and psychological characteristics. At past meetings, representatives of the READ countries turned to the Russian experience and plan to increase cooperation, including joint research, student exchanges and internships.
Read more about the meeting in the HSE Institute of Education.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019