We bring to your attention the 21th graduation of the HSE National Research University, the series Modern Education Analytics.
The issue “Skills of the 21st century in the Russian school: a view of teachers and parents” contains the results of a study of teachers and parents of schoolchildren on teaching practices and school expectations. The authors sought to find out how modern Russian teachers perceive and use major pedagogical approaches of countries that lead in education. The views of teachers are compared with the views of parents.
The issue can be found on here.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019