We bring to your attention the 21th graduation of the HSE National Research University, the series Modern Education Analytics.
The issue “Skills of the 21st century in the Russian school: a view of teachers and parents” contains the results of a study of teachers and parents of schoolchildren on teaching practices and school expectations. The authors sought to find out how modern Russian teachers perceive and use major pedagogical approaches of countries that lead in education. The views of teachers are compared with the views of parents.
The issue can be found on here.
- Join RTI International and NISSEM for a panel discussion on Social-Emotional Learning: From Policy to Practice 06.12.2019
- Discussion of the prospects of using SAM tool for development of classroom assessment was held at EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- Test items development training was held as part of the EAOKO conference 26.11.2019
- IRSA study workgroup meeting 25.11.2019
- VIII annual international EAOKO conference was held is Minsk 25.11.2019
- Harry Patrinos speech on achievements and future of READ program 25.11.2019
- World Bank representatives speak on READ program importance for education development 24.11.2019
- READ partner countries representatives report on cooperation with the READ program 24.11.2019
- Reforming examinations: READ partner countries share experience 23.11.2019
- “Public examinations examined” book presented at READ conference 22.11.2019