The articles were published in the latest issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal. “In-classroom assessment practices” contest that was co-organized by CICED was held in order to search for innovative technologies of in-classroom assessment; support researchers whose academic interest lies in this field, along with teachers and pedagogic communities striving to improve learning process at school.
You can find Russian-language versions of the articles at Publications section of our website.
The #7 issue of EAOKO journal is available here.
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020