The articles were published in the latest issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal. “In-classroom assessment practices” contest that was co-organized by CICED was held in order to search for innovative technologies of in-classroom assessment; support researchers whose academic interest lies in this field, along with teachers and pedagogic communities striving to improve learning process at school.
You can find Russian-language versions of the articles at Publications section of our website.
The #7 issue of EAOKO journal is available here.
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022