The HSE Institute of Education will host a series of lectures by Professor Boris Danilovich Elkonin, Doctor of Psychology. The lectures start on 28 of September.
The course will focus on the issues of developmental psychology, cultural and historical psychology, and the activity approach in education.
Objectives of the course are:
A) Presentation of the modernity of the Development Psychology.
B) Presentation of the way of thinking about the Vigotskiy approach in education.
Target audience of the course is primarily teachers and psychologists.
For more information about the course content, a list of reference, and the registration form please visit https://ioe.hse.ru/announcements/221097913.html
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019