The HSE Institute of Education will host a series of lectures by Professor Boris Danilovich Elkonin, Doctor of Psychology. The lectures start on 28 of September.
The course will focus on the issues of developmental psychology, cultural and historical psychology, and the activity approach in education.
Objectives of the course are:
A) Presentation of the modernity of the Development Psychology.
B) Presentation of the way of thinking about the Vigotskiy approach in education.
Target audience of the course is primarily teachers and psychologists.
For more information about the course content, a list of reference, and the registration form please visit https://ioe.hse.ru/announcements/221097913.html
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019