Tests of SAM (Student Achievements Monitoring) in educational practice.
Author: Nezhnov P.G.
The manual is devoted to the system to monitor educational results, called SAM (Student Achievements Monitoring).
The book is addressed to teachers, heads of educational organizations, technology trainers, educational specialists, methodologists, school psychologists and specialists of the quality assessment service.
To purchase the book please visit: http://author-club.org/shop/products/727/
Diagnosis of educational-subject competencies. Second edition.
Authors: Nezhnov P.G., Gorbov S.F., Sokolova O.V.
The book presents a model of qualitative assessment of the subject-specific competencies of students, known as SAM (Student Achievement Monitoring). The psychological grounds of the model, including key concepts and theories of cultural development theory (L.S. Vygotsky and others), theoretically assigned qualitative levels of mastering the subject content by schoolchildren, are described in detail, the principles for constructing appropriate diagnostic tests are outlined. Examples of assignments of different levels with comments on all the main sections of mathematics and the Russian language in the primary school are given.
The book will be useful for teachers and heads of educational institutions, methodologists, school psychologists and specialists of the education quality assessment.
To purchase the book please visit: http://author-club.org/shop/products/619/
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019