The Federal Institute of Pedagogical Measurements (FIPI) replenished the Opened Bank of Unified State Exam assignments with the tasks that were used during the 2018 examination campaign.
Open task bank USE is updated and replenished annually. This year more than three thousand tasks were added to it in all 14 academic subjects, which are taken in the form of the Unified State Exam. Today, Open Bank contains more than 40 thousand actual tasks. For the convenience of users, the materials in it are collected by thematic sections.
An open task bank of the Unified State Exam was created in 2013, so that graduates have the opportunity to orient themselves in the examination material and practice in solving tasks similar to those that can occur on the state exam. Tasks of the Open Bank can be used both as part of school lessons, and in self-preparation for the Unified State Exam.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019