The Federal Institute of Pedagogical Measurements (FIPI) replenished the Opened Bank of Unified State Exam assignments with the tasks that were used during the 2018 examination campaign.
Open task bank USE is updated and replenished annually. This year more than three thousand tasks were added to it in all 14 academic subjects, which are taken in the form of the Unified State Exam. Today, Open Bank contains more than 40 thousand actual tasks. For the convenience of users, the materials in it are collected by thematic sections.
An open task bank of the Unified State Exam was created in 2013, so that graduates have the opportunity to orient themselves in the examination material and practice in solving tasks similar to those that can occur on the state exam. Tasks of the Open Bank can be used both as part of school lessons, and in self-preparation for the Unified State Exam.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019