The sixth issue of the journal of the Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) was published in August 2018. You can see the following articles:
- Azareva V.V., Zvezdova A.B. “Independent assessment of the quality of education: problems and prospects”.
- Gudenko A.V., Libertzova E.V, Gabucheva Y.P. “Monitoring of educational achievements: a personalized electronic toolkit for assessing the subject and meta-subject results of students”.
- Zabulionis A. “About examinations in gymnasiums of the Russian Empire”.
- Komlev A.V. “The method of forming the responsibility of the youngest teenager in the conditions of modular-rating training”.
- Mikaelyan O.S., Mikaelyan L.O. “Checking, teaching: teaching assessment as an approach to improving the quality of education”.
- Namzhilova E.S. Tools for in-class evaluation in the modern educational space.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019