The sixth issue of the journal of the Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) was published in August 2018. You can see the following articles:
- Azareva V.V., Zvezdova A.B. “Independent assessment of the quality of education: problems and prospects”.
- Gudenko A.V., Libertzova E.V, Gabucheva Y.P. “Monitoring of educational achievements: a personalized electronic toolkit for assessing the subject and meta-subject results of students”.
- Zabulionis A. “About examinations in gymnasiums of the Russian Empire”.
- Komlev A.V. “The method of forming the responsibility of the youngest teenager in the conditions of modular-rating training”.
- Mikaelyan O.S., Mikaelyan L.O. “Checking, teaching: teaching assessment as an approach to improving the quality of education”.
- Namzhilova E.S. Tools for in-class evaluation in the modern educational space.
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020