The sixth issue of the journal of the Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) was published in August 2018. You can see the following articles:
- Azareva V.V., Zvezdova A.B. “Independent assessment of the quality of education: problems and prospects”.
- Gudenko A.V., Libertzova E.V, Gabucheva Y.P. “Monitoring of educational achievements: a personalized electronic toolkit for assessing the subject and meta-subject results of students”.
- Zabulionis A. “About examinations in gymnasiums of the Russian Empire”.
- Komlev A.V. “The method of forming the responsibility of the youngest teenager in the conditions of modular-rating training”.
- Mikaelyan O.S., Mikaelyan L.O. “Checking, teaching: teaching assessment as an approach to improving the quality of education”.
- Namzhilova E.S. Tools for in-class evaluation in the modern educational space.