United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) organizes a free five-week online course on Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development. It is created to provide participants with a knowing of why policy coherence is important for achieving sustainable development, what coherent policy-making can result in, and presents specific techniques and methods that can be used to foster policy coherence. This course has been designed by the UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development, in collaboration with the OECD Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development Unit in Paris.
UNSSC online courses are created to deliver best learning results through high-quality learning materials. The curriculum combine self-paced study modules with applied learning components, e. g. case studies, interactive exercises, and collaborative group work, to meet the needs of the professionals interested in deepening their knowledge on a particular subject matter. Participants will have an opportunity to attend webinars which feature valuable inputs from eminent experts and have a real-time dialogue with high-level speakers.
An expert facilitator guides and assists participants throughout the course, and provides real-time feedback on activities and exercises. The user-friendly social online learning platform provides participants with the opportunity to communicate with people from different organizational backgrounds, facilitating peer-to-peer learning. UNSSC online courses offer a chance to complete activities when it best fits their schedule. The duration of the course is five weeks and the required time for learning is avg. six hours per week.
The course will be held from June 15 to July 17, 2020. Registration deadline is May 18 2020.
To get further information on the course and to register, please, follow this link.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021