United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) organizes a free five-week online course on Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development. It is created to provide participants with a knowing of why policy coherence is important for achieving sustainable development, what coherent policy-making can result in, and presents specific techniques and methods that can be used to foster policy coherence. This course has been designed by the UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development, in collaboration with the OECD Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development Unit in Paris.
UNSSC online courses are created to deliver best learning results through high-quality learning materials. The curriculum combine self-paced study modules with applied learning components, e. g. case studies, interactive exercises, and collaborative group work, to meet the needs of the professionals interested in deepening their knowledge on a particular subject matter. Participants will have an opportunity to attend webinars which feature valuable inputs from eminent experts and have a real-time dialogue with high-level speakers.
An expert facilitator guides and assists participants throughout the course, and provides real-time feedback on activities and exercises. The user-friendly social online learning platform provides participants with the opportunity to communicate with people from different organizational backgrounds, facilitating peer-to-peer learning. UNSSC online courses offer a chance to complete activities when it best fits their schedule. The duration of the course is five weeks and the required time for learning is avg. six hours per week.
The course will be held from June 15 to July 17, 2020. Registration deadline is May 18 2020.
To get further information on the course and to register, please, follow this link.
- Happy New Year! 20.12.2022
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022