United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) organizes a free five-week online course on Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development. It is created to provide participants with a knowing of why policy coherence is important for achieving sustainable development, what coherent policy-making can result in, and presents specific techniques and methods that can be used to foster policy coherence. This course has been designed by the UNSSC Knowledge Centre for Sustainable Development, in collaboration with the OECD Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development Unit in Paris.
UNSSC online courses are created to deliver best learning results through high-quality learning materials. The curriculum combine self-paced study modules with applied learning components, e. g. case studies, interactive exercises, and collaborative group work, to meet the needs of the professionals interested in deepening their knowledge on a particular subject matter. Participants will have an opportunity to attend webinars which feature valuable inputs from eminent experts and have a real-time dialogue with high-level speakers.
An expert facilitator guides and assists participants throughout the course, and provides real-time feedback on activities and exercises. The user-friendly social online learning platform provides participants with the opportunity to communicate with people from different organizational backgrounds, facilitating peer-to-peer learning. UNSSC online courses offer a chance to complete activities when it best fits their schedule. The duration of the course is five weeks and the required time for learning is avg. six hours per week.
The course will be held from June 15 to July 17, 2020. Registration deadline is May 18 2020.
To get further information on the course and to register, please, follow this link.
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019