Center for International Cooperation in Education Development (CICED) invites to register for the free online course on IC Literacy assessment “Winter School”, launches on the 14th of February 2017.
The School will last from the 14th of February to the 3rd of March 2017 and consists of 5 educational modules and individual tasks. On the results of the course successful participants will receive e-certificate.
For participation in the course attendees need to register at distant learning educational platform. Please, follow the link: http://school.edutech.fund
The two-week online course will discuss the following issues:
- IC competence as a meta-subject educational result
- IC Literacy assessment for school students: tools, assessment conduction, results of research, factors of influence
- Development of IC competence within school and other forms of activities
The course preliminary webinar will start on 14th of February 2017 at 11.00 am Moscow time (GMT+3). You can register for the webinar by following this link: https://my.webinar.ru/event/917350
The course organized together with National Training Fund and Educational Technologies Fund with support of the World Bank Russia country office.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019