Center for International Cooperation in Education Development (CICED) invites to register for the free online course on IC Literacy assessment “Winter School”, launches on the 14th of February 2017.
The School will last from the 14th of February to the 3rd of March 2017 and consists of 5 educational modules and individual tasks. On the results of the course successful participants will receive e-certificate.
For participation in the course attendees need to register at distant learning educational platform. Please, follow the link: http://school.edutech.fund
The two-week online course will discuss the following issues:
- IC competence as a meta-subject educational result
- IC Literacy assessment for school students: tools, assessment conduction, results of research, factors of influence
- Development of IC competence within school and other forms of activities
The course preliminary webinar will start on 14th of February 2017 at 11.00 am Moscow time (GMT+3). You can register for the webinar by following this link: https://my.webinar.ru/event/917350
The course organized together with National Training Fund and Educational Technologies Fund with support of the World Bank Russia country office.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019