Center for International Cooperation in Education Development (CICED) with support of the World Bank announces the start of the competition under the Small Grants Program 2017. Small Grants Program is aimed at development of the national expert capacity in the field of assessment and management of education.
The grant amount is up to $10000 USD.
The winners of the competition will also receive expert support of their research.
The start date for application acceptance is 05 April 2017.
The last date for application acceptance is 30 April 2017.
In frames of competition we will accept research on monitoring data analysis and interpretation, assessment data use in educational policy making and others. For more detailed information on competition please visit http://www.ciced.org/small-grants-program/
All received applications will be reviewed by competition committee that includes Russian and international experts in the field of education, representatives of the World Bank and CICED.
We invite research teams from Russian Federation and CIS countries to participate in competition.
Please send your questions and comments to competition coordinator to email@example.com
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019