Center for International Cooperation in Education Development (CICED) with support of the World Bank announces the start of the competition under the Small Grants Program 2017. Small Grants Program is aimed at development of the national expert capacity in the field of assessment and management of education.
The grant amount is up to $10000 USD.
The winners of the competition will also receive expert support of their research.
The start date for application acceptance is 05 April 2017.
The last date for application acceptance is 30 April 2017.
In frames of competition we will accept research on monitoring data analysis and interpretation, assessment data use in educational policy making and others. For more detailed information on competition please visit http://www.ciced.org/small-grants-program/
All received applications will be reviewed by competition committee that includes Russian and international experts in the field of education, representatives of the World Bank and CICED.
We invite research teams from Russian Federation and CIS countries to participate in competition.
Please send your questions and comments to competition coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy New Year! 20.12.2022
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022