Dear participants of the Small Grants Program 2017!
We are happy to announce the winners.
The following projects became winners:
1, “Assessment competency improvement for teachers of Russia and Tajikistan”
2. “Developing a framework of school effectiveness in the context of Kazakhstan”
3. “Indicators of the development of students cognitive interests as parameters of quality of school teaching and educational process”
Center for International Cooperation in Education Dvelopment CICED congratulates the winners and thanks all participants!
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019