On September 22-23, 2017 in Pushkin took place an international conference of the Center for International Cooperation for Education Development (CICED) and the Eurasian Association of Education Quality Assessment (EAOKO) “Monitoring, rankings, ranking as a tool for managing the quality of education.” The conference was supported by the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (HSE) and the Russian Education Aid for Development (READ) program.
The conference was attended by more than 250 participants from more than 10 countries in Europe and Central Asia, including representatives of countries that received READ II grants. The contingent of participants was made up of educational researchers, representatives of regional and national education ministries, specialists from regional and national testing centers, heads of education of different ranks, and persons responsible for developing policy decisions and reforming education systems.
The annual increase in the number of participants and speakers of the conference reflects the growing interest in this event on the part of specialists in the field of assessing the quality of education.
Within the framework of the conference sessions, plenary sessions, interactive reports, master classes were held.
The conference once again became a platform for the exchange of views and experiences on topical issues of the relevant use of ratings and rankings in order to improve the quality of education, make recommendations. The reports presented during the conference are available on the EAOKO website.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019