On September 22-23, 2017 in Pushkin took place an international conference of the Center for International Cooperation for Education Development (CICED) and the Eurasian Association of Education Quality Assessment (EAOKO) “Monitoring, rankings, ranking as a tool for managing the quality of education.” The conference was supported by the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (HSE) and the Russian Education Aid for Development (READ) program.
The conference was attended by more than 250 participants from more than 10 countries in Europe and Central Asia, including representatives of countries that received READ II grants. The contingent of participants was made up of educational researchers, representatives of regional and national education ministries, specialists from regional and national testing centers, heads of education of different ranks, and persons responsible for developing policy decisions and reforming education systems.
The annual increase in the number of participants and speakers of the conference reflects the growing interest in this event on the part of specialists in the field of assessing the quality of education.
Within the framework of the conference sessions, plenary sessions, interactive reports, master classes were held.
The conference once again became a platform for the exchange of views and experiences on topical issues of the relevant use of ratings and rankings in order to improve the quality of education, make recommendations. The reports presented during the conference are available on the EAOKO website.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019