Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) invites you to participate at its 9th Annual Conference.
The key topics for the upcoming symposium will be “Education quality assessment amid global pandemiс” and “Education quality assessment in the context of digital education”. Besides this participants will discuss the issues of independent assessment of education quality, building and maintaining of in-school education quality assessment frameworks and vocational education quality evaluation as part of side events agenda.
The Conference has been arranged in collaboration with HSE Institute of Education with the support from the World Bank’s READ program. It will be held on November 13-14, 2020 as a series of online plenums, round table discussions and webinars featuring representatives of leading international organizations, institutions and agencies in the spheres of education development and education quality assessment. EAOKO invites russian and foreign specialists, experts and researchers working in the field of education quality assessment to participate at the conference. The event’s practical objective is to develop recommendations on enhancement of education quality assessment systems at different levels.
The most remarkable reports will be published in the upcoming issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal.
The registration form, agenda and information on terms of participation are available at the event’s official website.
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020