Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) invites you to participate at its 9th Annual Conference.
The key topics for the upcoming symposium will be “Education quality assessment amid global pandemiс” and “Education quality assessment in the context of digital education”. Besides this participants will discuss the issues of independent assessment of education quality, building and maintaining of in-school education quality assessment frameworks and vocational education quality evaluation as part of side events agenda.
The Conference has been arranged in collaboration with HSE Institute of Education with the support from the World Bank’s READ program. It will be held on November 13-14, 2020 as a series of online plenums, round table discussions and webinars featuring representatives of leading international organizations, institutions and agencies in the spheres of education development and education quality assessment. EAOKO invites russian and foreign specialists, experts and researchers working in the field of education quality assessment to participate at the conference. The event’s practical objective is to develop recommendations on enhancement of education quality assessment systems at different levels.
The most remarkable reports will be published in the upcoming issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal.
The registration form, agenda and information on terms of participation are available at the event’s official website.
- The leaders of school education in Russia have been announced 22.04.2021
- Russia will participate in PIRLS-2021 and PISA-2022 08.04.2021
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021