Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) invites you to participate at its 9th Annual Conference.
The key topics for the upcoming symposium will be “Education quality assessment amid global pandemiс” and “Education quality assessment in the context of digital education”. Besides this participants will discuss the issues of independent assessment of education quality, building and maintaining of in-school education quality assessment frameworks and vocational education quality evaluation as part of side events agenda.
The Conference has been arranged in collaboration with HSE Institute of Education with the support from the World Bank’s READ program. It will be held on November 13-14, 2020 as a series of online plenums, round table discussions and webinars featuring representatives of leading international organizations, institutions and agencies in the spheres of education development and education quality assessment. EAOKO invites russian and foreign specialists, experts and researchers working in the field of education quality assessment to participate at the conference. The event’s practical objective is to develop recommendations on enhancement of education quality assessment systems at different levels.
The most remarkable reports will be published in the upcoming issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal.
The registration form, agenda and information on terms of participation are available at the event’s official website.
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022