Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) invites you to participate at its 9th Annual Conference.
The key topics for the upcoming symposium will be “Education quality assessment amid global pandemiс” and “Education quality assessment in the context of digital education”. Besides this participants will discuss the issues of independent assessment of education quality, building and maintaining of in-school education quality assessment frameworks and vocational education quality evaluation as part of side events agenda.
The Conference has been arranged in collaboration with HSE Institute of Education with the support from the World Bank’s READ program. It will be held on November 13-14, 2020 as a series of online plenums, round table discussions and webinars featuring representatives of leading international organizations, institutions and agencies in the spheres of education development and education quality assessment. EAOKO invites russian and foreign specialists, experts and researchers working in the field of education quality assessment to participate at the conference. The event’s practical objective is to develop recommendations on enhancement of education quality assessment systems at different levels.
The most remarkable reports will be published in the upcoming issue of “Education quality in Eurasia” journal.
The registration form, agenda and information on terms of participation are available at the event’s official website.
- Happy New Year! 25.12.2023
- Quasi-adaptive version of SAM tests 21.12.2023
- Using SAM to Measure Computer Literacy 19.12.2023
- Working meeting of representatives of CICED with representatives of the National Center for Assessment of the Quality of Education (NCQA) under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan” 15.12.2023
- Working meeting of representatives of CICED with representatives of the National Institute of Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Belarus 12.12.2023
- Working meeting of representatives of the Center for International Cooperation for the Development of Education with the Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic and representatives of the National Center for Assessment of the Quality of Education and Information Technologies under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (NTSOKOIT) 07.12.2023
- Working meeting of representatives of the Center for International Cooperation for the Development of Education with representatives of the Center for Assessment and Testing (ACT RA) under the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia 05.12.2023
- International cooperation of CICED in 2023 27.11.2023
- Progress on girls’ access to education: What the new UNESCO data reveals 23.10.2023
- 44 million new teachers must be recruited by 2030 to achieve our education goals 29.09.2023