In September 2016 CICED participated in organization and carrying out the 5th Eurasian Association of Education Quality Assessment annual international conference “Management of the education quality on the basis of assessment”
Conference was conducted with support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic and National Testing Center. It took place in Kyrgyz Republic.
The practical goal of the conference this year was development of recommendations on projecting of research in educational assessment which results can be used towards managemental decisions.
CICED organized following thematic sections during the conference: “Technologies and procedures of cross-country research”, “Student Achievements’ Monitoring – SAM”, “Tools for collection of context information”.
Thematic sections were conducted with participations of tools developers, international experts, country teams.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019