In September 2016 CICED participated in organization and carrying out the 5th Eurasian Association of Education Quality Assessment annual international conference “Management of the education quality on the basis of assessment”
Conference was conducted with support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic and National Testing Center. It took place in Kyrgyz Republic.
The practical goal of the conference this year was development of recommendations on projecting of research in educational assessment which results can be used towards managemental decisions.
CICED organized following thematic sections during the conference: “Technologies and procedures of cross-country research”, “Student Achievements’ Monitoring – SAM”, “Tools for collection of context information”.
Thematic sections were conducted with participations of tools developers, international experts, country teams.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019