Center for international cooperation in education development congratulates you on Knowledge Day!
On September 1 a new academic year begins which means that we have a lot of work to do to reach new goals and address new challenges. 2020 has become a year of unseen shock for the global education system, as it was necessary to switch to remote teaching and learning throughout the Covid-19 pandemia, and it’s great that, finally, students are returning to schools and universities.
Dear teachers, we wish you professional advancement, talanted and ambitious students and success in achieveng your goals! Your work determines what our society will be like tomorrow.
We also want to wish all educators, pupils and students an inexhaustible enthusiasm, an interesting and eventful life. Let the new academic year be rewarding and bring new achievements!
Happy Knowledge Day!
- Happy New Year! 20.12.2022
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022