Center for international cooperation in education development congratulates you on Knowledge Day!
On September 1 a new academic year begins which means that we have a lot of work to do to reach new goals and address new challenges. 2020 has become a year of unseen shock for the global education system, as it was necessary to switch to remote teaching and learning throughout the Covid-19 pandemia, and it’s great that, finally, students are returning to schools and universities.
Dear teachers, we wish you professional advancement, talanted and ambitious students and success in achieveng your goals! Your work determines what our society will be like tomorrow.
We also want to wish all educators, pupils and students an inexhaustible enthusiasm, an interesting and eventful life. Let the new academic year be rewarding and bring new achievements!
Happy Knowledge Day!
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020