Center for international cooperation in education development congratulates you on Knowledge Day!
On September 1 a new academic year begins which means that we have a lot of work to do to reach new goals and address new challenges. 2020 has become a year of unseen shock for the global education system, as it was necessary to switch to remote teaching and learning throughout the Covid-19 pandemia, and it’s great that, finally, students are returning to schools and universities.
Dear teachers, we wish you professional advancement, talanted and ambitious students and success in achieveng your goals! Your work determines what our society will be like tomorrow.
We also want to wish all educators, pupils and students an inexhaustible enthusiasm, an interesting and eventful life. Let the new academic year be rewarding and bring new achievements!
Happy Knowledge Day!
- Happy New Year! 20.12.2021
- International activities of the CICED in 2021 19.12.2021
- Annual XXVII scientific practical conference of the International Association for Developing Education 19.12.2021
- Meeting of the Building Evidence for Education working group 25.11.2021
- Meeting of the UNESCO Global Alliance to Monitor Learning (GAML) 05.11.2021
- Annual conference of the Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment 2021 25.10.2021
- The Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2021 05.10.2021
- Meeting with representatives of the Center for Education Quality Assessment under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan 30.09.2021
- Meeting with representatives of the Center for Assessment and Testing under the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia 27.09.2021
- Meeting with the representatives of the National Center for Assessment of the Quality of Education and Information Technologies of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic 17.09.2021