Center for international cooperation in education development congratulates you on Knowledge Day!
On September 1 a new academic year begins which means that we have a lot of work to do to reach new goals and address new challenges. 2020 has become a year of unseen shock for the global education system, as it was necessary to switch to remote teaching and learning throughout the Covid-19 pandemia, and it’s great that, finally, students are returning to schools and universities.
Dear teachers, we wish you professional advancement, talanted and ambitious students and success in achieveng your goals! Your work determines what our society will be like tomorrow.
We also want to wish all educators, pupils and students an inexhaustible enthusiasm, an interesting and eventful life. Let the new academic year be rewarding and bring new achievements!
Happy Knowledge Day!
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021
- Major Groups and other Stakeholders Webinar with President of ECOSOC 30.01.2021
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020