The raise of the interest to the international events organized by CICED and its partners demonstrates the value of the education quality assessment theme for the Russian and CIS specialists. The raise of the value of this theme is a result of the long-term partnership between Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and the World Bank.
The World Bank Moscow office implements READ 2 RAS program that aims at development and support of the Russian expert community. In frames of READ 2 RAS includes support of the initiatives launched within the READ program and also will support the start of the new initiatives. It will provide further support to MA programs hosted by the Higher School of Economics and Moscow School of Social and Economic Studies and further support for CICED. Two contest were supported so far. The contest to launch export of the MA program in CIS countries and PhD program in Russia (PhD program will be hosted by Higher School of Economics). 2 rounds of the Small Grants Program were conducted as well as the contest for the best in-classroom assessment practices. In 2018 the new 3 tier program will be launched to improve the expert capacity in Russia.
For more information on READ RAS program please contact its coordinator Dmitriy Chugunov at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019