Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED announces the start of application submission for the Small Grants Program 2016/2017. The Small Grants program aimed at the development of national expertise in education evaluation and management of education.
The size of the grant reward will be up to $ 6,000 USA.
Submission start day – 07th of October 2016.
Deadline for submission – 07th of November 2016.
In frames of the Program we will support research on the interpretation and analysis of monitoring data, use of evaluation data in policymaking and others. More details on the research themes, competition process, necessary documents to apply for participation in the Program and funding can be found by downloading Provisions for the Small Grants Program.
All applications will be reviewed by the Commission comprising Russian and international experts in education, representatives of the World Bank and the CICED.
The competition is open to research teams, comprising both Russian specialists and specialists of the CIS countries or developing countries. All researchers planning to apply for participation in the Program are encouraged to consult with the organizers on the question of the composition of the research team.
All questions and application for submission should be sent to program coordinator Daria Ovcharova: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022
- Signing Civil Society Declaration of NGO Committee for Social Development 20.01.2022
- Publishing of “Formative assessment for teaching and learning” book 15.01.2022