Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED announces the start of application submission for the Small Grants Program 2016/2017. The Small Grants program aimed at the development of national expertise in education evaluation and management of education.
The size of the grant reward will be up to $ 6,000 USA.
Submission start day – 07th of October 2016.
Deadline for submission – 07th of November 2016.
In frames of the Program we will support research on the interpretation and analysis of monitoring data, use of evaluation data in policymaking and others. More details on the research themes, competition process, necessary documents to apply for participation in the Program and funding can be found by downloading Provisions for the Small Grants Program.
All applications will be reviewed by the Commission comprising Russian and international experts in education, representatives of the World Bank and the CICED.
The competition is open to research teams, comprising both Russian specialists and specialists of the CIS countries or developing countries. All researchers planning to apply for participation in the Program are encouraged to consult with the organizers on the question of the composition of the research team.
All questions and application for submission should be sent to program coordinator Daria Ovcharova: email@example.com
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019