Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED announces the start of application submission for the Small Grants Program 2016/2017. The Small Grants program aimed at the development of national expertise in education evaluation and management of education.
The size of the grant reward will be up to $ 6,000 USA.
Submission start day – 07th of October 2016.
Deadline for submission – 07th of November 2016.
In frames of the Program we will support research on the interpretation and analysis of monitoring data, use of evaluation data in policymaking and others. More details on the research themes, competition process, necessary documents to apply for participation in the Program and funding can be found by downloading Provisions for the Small Grants Program.
All applications will be reviewed by the Commission comprising Russian and international experts in education, representatives of the World Bank and the CICED.
The competition is open to research teams, comprising both Russian specialists and specialists of the CIS countries or developing countries. All researchers planning to apply for participation in the Program are encouraged to consult with the organizers on the question of the composition of the research team.
All questions and application for submission should be sent to program coordinator Daria Ovcharova: email@example.com
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019