The working meeting of the partners of the new launched Russian Training Center (RTC) took place in Moscow office of the World Bank.
Meeting was participated by representatives of Moscow higher School for Economic and Social Sciences, eNano, open institute “Developing education”, Moscow State Pedagogical University, CICED, World Bank.
The agenda of the meeting was dedicated to discussion of responsibilities of the partners under the launch of the RTC, development of the action plan and cooperation with other countries.
CICED will carry out attraction of the experts for courses expertise and organization of works under the RTC project participants from other countries. The working group highlighted the importance of analysis of the programs implemented by all partners in order to include them into activities of RTC. Special attention should be paid to reconnecting with organizations of the countries that were participating in RTC courses before. The action plan will be discussed at the end of April after consideration of all proposals from the partners.
- New article: “Revisiting sustainable development Goal 4 in the context of COVID‐19 Pandemic” 27.03.2021
- European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education and the Network of Education Policy Centers in partnership with GEM publishes a new report on the state of education in Central and Eastern Europe 21.03.2021
- New TIMSS 2019 joint report released by International Association for Educational Achievements (IEA) and UNESCO 14.03.2021
- International Association for Educational Achievements announces global study for 21st Century skills 07.03.2021
- The World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) registration is now open 28.02.2021
- Capacity Development Workshop Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) 2021 21.02.2021
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Launches Book Club with Jeffrey Sachs 14.02.2021
- UNESCO Roadmap for next ten years of Education for Sustainable Development launched in every region 07.02.2021
- Major Groups and other Stakeholders Webinar with President of ECOSOC 30.01.2021
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020