The working meeting of the partners of the new launched Russian Training Center (RTC) took place in Moscow office of the World Bank.
Meeting was participated by representatives of Moscow higher School for Economic and Social Sciences, eNano, open institute “Developing education”, Moscow State Pedagogical University, CICED, World Bank.
The agenda of the meeting was dedicated to discussion of responsibilities of the partners under the launch of the RTC, development of the action plan and cooperation with other countries.
CICED will carry out attraction of the experts for courses expertise and organization of works under the RTC project participants from other countries. The working group highlighted the importance of analysis of the programs implemented by all partners in order to include them into activities of RTC. Special attention should be paid to reconnecting with organizations of the countries that were participating in RTC courses before. The action plan will be discussed at the end of April after consideration of all proposals from the partners.
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019
- Conference on education quality assessment took place in Moscow 17.12.2019