In Hamburg, participating countries concluded TIMSS 2015 and TIMSS Advanced 2015 with International Database training, and kicked off TIMSS 2019 with discussions of updating mathematics and science assessments.
Sabine Meinck, Head of Research, Analysis & Sampling Unit, and her team at IEA Hamburg trained countries in the International Databases using hands-on exercises at the TIMSS and TIMSS Advanced 2015 9th NRC Meeting.
For the second half of the week, countries reviewed the updated TIMSS 2019 mathematics and science frameworks, as well as the Context Questionnaire Frameworks and Questionnaires. Participants also discussed the eTIMSS pilot and covered technical questions about the administration of eTIMSS.
*Prepared on materials published at www.timssandpirls.bc.edu
- “21st century skills” development research 16.09.2022
- The Evaluation of Teachers (ETP) tool 14.06.2022
- Participation in annual conference of Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences “Tendencies in education development” 01.04.2022
- Participation in Global online consultations: SDGs for High Level Political Forum 2022 20.03.2022
- Revision of UNESCO “Recommendation on education 1974” 20.03.2022
- Participation in a series of UNESCO webinars on how to strengthen the capacity of ministries of education in their leading role in overcoming the educational crisis 15.03.2022
- Participation in World Bank Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) 2022 07.03.2022
- Participation in UNECE Regional Forum 2022 01.03.2022
- Meeting of the UN Major Group NGOs 20.02.2022
- Participation in United Nations 2022 ECOSOC Partnership Forum 15.02.2022