In Hamburg, participating countries concluded TIMSS 2015 and TIMSS Advanced 2015 with International Database training, and kicked off TIMSS 2019 with discussions of updating mathematics and science assessments.
Sabine Meinck, Head of Research, Analysis & Sampling Unit, and her team at IEA Hamburg trained countries in the International Databases using hands-on exercises at the TIMSS and TIMSS Advanced 2015 9th NRC Meeting.
For the second half of the week, countries reviewed the updated TIMSS 2019 mathematics and science frameworks, as well as the Context Questionnaire Frameworks and Questionnaires. Participants also discussed the eTIMSS pilot and covered technical questions about the administration of eTIMSS.
*Prepared on materials published at www.timssandpirls.bc.edu
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019