Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) announces annual conference and general meeting of members. The conference theme this year is “Quality assessment at different levels of education”.
The main focus of the conference is education quality assessment at different levels of educational system including pre-school, secondary, vocational and higher education. What are the biggest challenges and best practices of educational assessment at each of these levels? What stipulates the unity of the national system of educational assessment? How essential is the task of providing this unity? We hope that the results of the discussion at the conference will allow to answer these questions.
The practical task of the conference is the development of recommendations on building systems of educational assessment at different levels. The most farsighted presentations will be included into journal “Education quality in Eurasia”.
The conference will consist of plenary sessions and sections with participation if CIS countries and other foreign guests and also leading international organizations, institutes of education development and agencies.
The conference will take a place on 19th and 20th of October 2018 at the Sheraton Hotel, Dushande, Tajikistan.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019