Eurasian Association for Educational Assessment (EAOKO) announces annual conference and general meeting of members. The conference theme this year is “Quality assessment at different levels of education”.
The main focus of the conference is education quality assessment at different levels of educational system including pre-school, secondary, vocational and higher education. What are the biggest challenges and best practices of educational assessment at each of these levels? What stipulates the unity of the national system of educational assessment? How essential is the task of providing this unity? We hope that the results of the discussion at the conference will allow to answer these questions.
The practical task of the conference is the development of recommendations on building systems of educational assessment at different levels. The most farsighted presentations will be included into journal “Education quality in Eurasia”.
The conference will consist of plenary sessions and sections with participation if CIS countries and other foreign guests and also leading international organizations, institutes of education development and agencies.
The conference will take a place on 19th and 20th of October 2018 at the Sheraton Hotel, Dushande, Tajikistan.
- Happy New Year! 28.12.2020
- EAOKO-2020 Annual Conference 05.10.2020
- Happy Knowledge Day! 01.09.2020
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020