Center for International Cooperation in Education Development announces start of the international contest “Practices of in-classroom assessment”.
The contest is conducted by Educational Technologies Foundation (Russia), Center for Assessment and Evaluation under the Government of the Republic of Armenia and Educational Holding “Developing Education” (Russia).
We invite teachers, methodologists and specialists for the assessment of learning that have experience in development or implementation of new practice of in-classroom assessment to participate in the contest.
In frameworks of the contest participants will describe method of in-classroom assessment: goals and factors of influence, elements and structure of assessment (tools, procedures), application experience, main stages of modernization, received results.
Winners will receive money prices, (first prize – 50,000 rubles) and diplomas, as well as expert help: article translation (annotation) to English, invitation to international conference as a presenter, assistance in preparation an publication of the article in Russian scientific journal.
Applications are received from 1st till 31st of March 2017. To apply you should register at www.edutech.fund
All questions should be addressed to contest coordinator Maria Balandina firstname.lastname@example.org
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019