Center for International Cooperation in Education Development announces start of the international contest “Practices of in-classroom assessment”.
The contest is conducted by Educational Technologies Foundation (Russia), Center for Assessment and Evaluation under the Government of the Republic of Armenia and Educational Holding “Developing Education” (Russia).
We invite teachers, methodologists and specialists for the assessment of learning that have experience in development or implementation of new practice of in-classroom assessment to participate in the contest.
In frameworks of the contest participants will describe method of in-classroom assessment: goals and factors of influence, elements and structure of assessment (tools, procedures), application experience, main stages of modernization, received results.
Winners will receive money prices, (first prize – 50,000 rubles) and diplomas, as well as expert help: article translation (annotation) to English, invitation to international conference as a presenter, assistance in preparation an publication of the article in Russian scientific journal.
Applications are received from 1st till 31st of March 2017. To apply you should register at www.edutech.fund
All questions should be addressed to contest coordinator Maria Balandina firstname.lastname@example.org
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019