Center for International Cooperation in Education Development CICED planned the conduction of cross-country research in 2018-2019. The main research goal is to analyse relations between approaches to Math teaching and development of cognitive skills of primary school students.
Main feature of the CICED research is it’s complex nature. In frames of this project it is planned not only to assess level of development of cognitive skills of primary school students but also to perform analysis of factors related to learning results. The central tool for the research is monitoring for assessment of subject competencies SAM.
In frames of preparational works for the research CICED conducted 4 seminars for representatives of ministries of education, national testing centres and specialists of educational sphere of partners countries that will participate in cross-country research: Tajikistan Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Belarus. Seminars were conducted by leading tool developers and CICED representatives.
During seminars following questions were discussed: SAM application for monitoring of numeracy in primary school, development of managemental decisions on results of monitoring, tool localization, formation of national research teams, technologies of cross-country research conduction.
Seminars conduction helped to promote Russian developments, expertise and consulting and also to implement preparational works for cross-country research in 2018-2019.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019