On April 12-13, 2018 in the city of Billund (Denmark) a meeting of the working group Building Evidence in Education was held, active participation was made by the representatives of CICED.
With the development of national education systems throughout the world, projects focusing on the early child development of the child are of great importance. At the April meeting, the main focus of the work was aimed at analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of similar projects conducted by different countries. Also, the participants discussed opportunities for joint cooperation within the framework of their own projects.
As part of the meeting, CICED held talks with representatives of the LEGO Foundation, the UNESCO Institute for Educational Planning and UNICEF.
- EdCrunch-2019 6th International conference on new practices in education took place in Moscow 04.10.2019
- MGPU hosted 7th National Symposium “Contemporary education: experience, innovations, perspective” took place in Sochi 03.10.2019
- Round table: “Education quality assessment based on international experience in frames of “Contemporary school” federal project” was held on September 30 01.10.2019
- 4th National research-and-practice conference: “Effective models to manage professional development of the heads of educational institutions of Russian Federation on a competency-based approach concerning regional features” was held in Moscow 27.09.2019
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science and OECD will assess school education quality, according to PISA research standards 22.09.2019
- Outcomes of TALIS-2018 International study of school teachers’ work are announced 21.09.2019
- An All-Russian conference “Managing internal education quality assessment system in modern schools” will be held 09-11 October 2019 in Moscow 20.09.2019
- Short-term training “Learning assessments: How to use data for policy making purposes” will take a place in Paris on October 2-4 2019 18.09.2019
- Moscow hosted V International conference “21-st century schooling: soft skills development and assessment” on August 29 09.09.2019
- GAML 6 meeting was held August 27-28 in Erevan 06.09.2019