On April 12-13, 2018 in the city of Billund (Denmark) a meeting of the working group Building Evidence in Education was held, active participation was made by the representatives of CICED.
With the development of national education systems throughout the world, projects focusing on the early child development of the child are of great importance. At the April meeting, the main focus of the work was aimed at analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of similar projects conducted by different countries. Also, the participants discussed opportunities for joint cooperation within the framework of their own projects.
As part of the meeting, CICED held talks with representatives of the LEGO Foundation, the UNESCO Institute for Educational Planning and UNICEF.
- New issue of CICED newsletter 28.05.2020
- The articles of “In-classroom assessment practices” contest winners were published 05.05.2020
- UNSSC online course “Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development” 30.04.2020
- Online course on statistics for Sustainable Development from UNITAR 28.04.2020
- IRSA project participants will present its concept and outcomes at CIES-2020 02.02.2020
- 21st Century Skills implementation progress examined at GPE report 01.02.2020
- CICED experts will participate at CIES-2020 conference 26.01.2020
- “Measuring math self-concept among middle schoolers: questionnaire development and validation”: CICED expert’s article at PME&Yandex conference proceedings 23.01.2020
- Seminar devoted to IRSA research conducting was held on December 10-11 in Bishkek 23.12.2019
- CICED wishes you Happy Holidays! 20.12.2019